- Tags: #permanent-notes
- Relevant Notes
- What should be in a press release?
- the main announcement
- relevant dates
- contact information
- Notes on writing
- Make it short, digestible, and skimmable. Note the key
of target audience.
- End the press release summarizing own company.
Partnership Press Release
- What is the partnership about?
- How does this benefit the people? How does this amplify each company?
- What are the details included? What are the specifics of the partnership? What are the concrete actions that will take place from now on?
- How does this affect the industry and beneficiaries?
- What are some quotes by related parties?
- Where can people refer to?
Elements from Meltwater
- The ==reasons== for this partnership - and the synergy between the companies in question
- The benefits of this partnership for the companies concerned and their customers
- The ==concrete actions== that will result from this partnership
Elements from Allbusiness
- The title should state the name of ==both parties== who are involved. In choosing how to order, it depends, but a general rule of thumb is to choose the ==bigger== one first.
- First sentence
- The first sentence of a press release should establish ==what the partnership is about==.
- Second paragraph
- The second paragraph provides a more detailed explanation.
- Show market impact or state of industry
- This usually should come into ==two paragraphs==. Note that in doing this, you should write while keeping in mind that you should ==look for an opportunity to position your product==.
- Quotes are a must-have
- Conclusion and contact information
- This is likely a round up along with contact information.
Samples with personal notes
Site last updated on . Changelog.