Pillars of marketing
4 Ps of Marketing - Templates | Tettra
- Context: Share information here about why you’re doing this exercise as a team. If you have multiple product lines and/or services, clarify which one you plan to focus on.
- Stakeholders: Take note here of who is involved in this conversation and which perspectives are being represented.
The four Ps are:
- What product or service do we sell?
- Are there different variations of the product?
- What are the ==key features== and/or differentiators?
- What does the packaging look like?
- What does the ==brand represent==?
- How do we support and maintain the product over time?
- What services come with the product?
- What is our pricing?
- Do we adhere to a specific pricing strategy?
- Are there different pricing tiers for different feature sets?
- Is pricing fixed, or do we create a customer price for each customer?
- Do we offer ==discounts or rebates==?
- Which ==payment methods== do we accept and which do we prefer?
- What are the pricing terms?
- ==Do we offer refunds?==
- ==How do we compare with competitors’ pricing?==
- How do we ==communicate== with potential customers?
- Who communicates with them?
- What channels do we use?
- ==How frequently== do we communicate with potential customers?
- ==How do we frame our product and its features?==
- What is our content strategy?
- What is our messaging strategy?
- What is our tone of voice?
- Where do we sell our product?
- Do we focus on domestic and/or international markets?
- Do we have resellers or other partners involved in the sales process?
- Where is our product built and/or stored?
- What channels do we use for product distribution?
Site last updated on . Changelog.