Marketing for B2B - B2B Marketing Foundations Video Tutorial | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.comIn B2B marketing" date: Sep 8, 2021
- Tags: #courses #to-digest
- Relevant Notes
B2B vs B2C
- More niche markets
- More thought leadership
- More stakeholders
- Longer purchase cycles
fill in objective, we will
what's the strategy to obtain the objectiveby
tactics that align with strategy
- Not aligning objectives
- Not writing SMART objectives
- Not obtaining approval from decision makers
- Not consider the customer’s perspective
- What does my company provide to customers?
- Do customers want our product or service?
- How can we provide added value?
- Which product will help the company make money?
Competitors (see: notes/competitive-research )
- Direct competitors: Sell exact same product/ service
- Indirect competitors: Sell a similar product/ service or the same delivered differently
- Sample evaluators
- Market share
- Business size
- Media spend
- Understand the history (what worked before? what didn’t? what’s my current performance?)
- Analyze the current trends
- Identify SWOT
brandis the competitive set that’s
Effective brand positioning