- Tags: #permanent-notes
- Relevant Notes
- Sahil Bishnoi on LinkedIn
- What was the project goal? Set up the context by explaining the problem / goal that your client or team is trying to achieve.
- What was your research process? How did you consider to explore this problem initially? Were there any changes to the process later on?
- What main insights research gave you? What insight were crucial further shaped or informed your design?
- What problem did you priorities and why? How did you priorities these problems or needs.
- What was your ideation process? What steps you took and what interesting concept were formed?
- Why did you select these ideas? How did you select the concept direction? What was the criteria?
- What did you learn from testing? What was the key metrics in your testing? What was your next step?
- What was the overall impact of design and what was your learning?